Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Fickle?
"Don't be fickle-worshipping one moment then carried away by the world the next. Give yourself to Me wholly. Don't hold back! If you give yourself to Me in this way, you will experience Me in a way you've never known or imagined. The love from Me will fill you to where you will explode with it, drenching those around you in love as well. Do not fear this! With my perfect love in you, no harm can come to you. You do not fill yourselfe with Me and My love - I will do that for you. All you need to do is open the doors and invite Me in." - God
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What an amazing message from the Lord. I am in awe of Him. Thank you so much for sharing this word with everyone.
Very encouraging and challenging. I am blessed that you shared it.
Post a Comment